Sunday 13 November 2016

Post graduate studies in Anthropology

Hello Blogger!

This time, the post is about postgraduate courses I would like to take.

I have said before (in other post) that I want to study the mention of Physical Anthropology, so, if I end my career, I will have a bachelor's degree in Anthropology, mention in Physical Anthropology. But of course, I want to study always, forever and ever xD because I love to learn and makes me feel good help the people with my knowledge. 

I would like to know more about archaeology, forensic, and Egyptology, my dream is study and have graduate in these I mention, and of course, work in something related with these three subjects. I would like to take the: Biological Anthropological Science MPhil in University of Cambridge, Forensic or Medical Anthropology MSc in University of Edinburgh, Archaeology and Anthropology MPhil in University of Bristol and Egyptology in Spain or UK.

All the courses that I want to take are abroad, because in Chile these postgraduates are not enough developed. The best countries for study the things that I want are in North America or Europe, (UK, Spain, Germany), because there is more valuate these work and the payment is higher than in Chile (here you have to take more than one job for earn enough to sustain your home :C )  I prefer study in blended system because with this system I could work and study at the same time, to pay the postgraduate.
I don't know what will happen in the future, I hope be happy with my life and work, in equilibrium with me and the nature.
Have a nice weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mary!...I would like study for the rest of my life too, but sometimes the money does not always reach. I think that Egyptology should be entertained and very mysterious. I hope you can study everything you want

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mari! You can achieve everything you propose
    I wish you success.
    I would like to follow your footsteps, seem fascinating the that you want to follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow Archaeology and Anthropology MPhil in University of Bristol to or Bioarchaeological and Forensic Anthropology University College London will be great that we can study all the life xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Egyptology!! I think that is a good subject. I hope that you can work in this subject and be happy with your work! :)

    ReplyDelete