Thursday 24 November 2016

Next Summer Holidays

Hi folks!
Summer is comming and my body knows it (I have allergy to the sun :C). I hate the summer, I don't like hot weather, I prefer frosty days. The good thing is: there is no more classes and you can rest after a exhausting academic year. 
I usually work in summer to have my money and buy the things that I need, and travel to someplace where I want to go, for example, last summer my boyfriend and I went to Viña del Mar for 1 week and we met other places around. For this year -really, next year because only February is my rest moth-, I only want to travel to Queule (the place where I lived) with my boyfriend, we enjoy touring different places, we can trekking, eat fresh food, go across the river with kayak, visit legendary places (for example: 'La piedra bruja'), etc. I had no more plans at now but I'm open to new experiences and improvise travels.   
Caleta Queule

I talked to my family about Malalhue and the Lake of Panguipulli (the place where we make the fieldwork), and my dad is fascinated to know the place, so is probably that we will go to Panguipulli in 2017. I would like to go again, because we went one day and that wasn't enough, Panguipulli is amazing and I would like to meet surroundings. 
Malalhue

Lake of Panguipulli



I always read a lot in summer and this summer won't be the exception. I have many books to read and I hope end the majority. I like to read while I'm travelling, and I travel a lot in car or bus (I love it), but I also like see the landscape, so I read more when we cross cities.   



That's all for today.
Have a nice weekend!

5 comments:

  1. hello Mary!
    Come the summer, is horrible for the hot but is a rest of the ugly year, is the last of the atrocious basic cycle :D the next year is the mention <3
    You have many plans funny for the summer c:
    I hope that you can travel and read your book c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. La piedra bruja? what is that? you have to tell me, I'm so curious now! I'm agree with you, one day wasn't enough for visit Panguipulli, that place is beautiful, everything is green there (so different from Santiago)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i would like visit panguipulli again, caleta queule is beautiful i would like visit some day (all the south xD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you the best part is that the classes finish
    Your plans for this summer sound fun, I hope that you can travel and meet many places and read a lot of books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary...I like your plans for this summer, I would like to go to Panguipulli and the surroundings, because I like the south of Chile: I hope you can travel and read...

    ReplyDelete