Friday 21 October 2016

TV series: Criminal Minds

Hi blogger!
We have to speak about a TV series or soap operas we have an obsession with. In my case, at now I'm not obsessed with a Tv series because I haven't enough time. I like Tv series and movies about criminals, murderers, killers, and dark characters. The last series that I saw was Stranger Things during the strike (in july), but the series I used to be Obsessed is Criminal Minds, and that was 4 or 3 years ago.

Criminal Minds is an american police series television about drama and crime. I liked  (and I still like it) because it combines the music, poetry, physiology, life stories about the mean characters and the history of criminals of each chapter. I learned a lot with the chapters, because each chapter talks about a different criminal (who were serial killers), so the history, the pathology, and the way to solve the case always changes.  

 I loved the character of Spencer Reed (Matthew Gray Gubler), because is the cleverest man in the series, is a genius with many careers and PhD, he has an high IQ of 187, he can read 20000 words per minute, and has eidetic memory!!! He has problems to express his ideas, and can't understand hints, is very rational and no emotional (he has Asperger's syndrom). He is always reading many books, and the clothes he wears is not very common (maybe unfashionable but I like it). 

I used to see every day 2 or 3 chapters (because it has 12 season and every season has 12 chapters). When I was with my boyfriend and we were watching Tv, I didn't talk to him to see Criminal Minds :C But then I entered to the University and I see it less and less until I had no time to see Criminal Minds u.u And now I don't see more this because some of the actors are out of the Series, and I think all were important. But I still loving the opening of each chapter:


That's all.
Have a nice weekend, is Friday!!  
   

5 comments:

  1. it's really annoying when the actors are removed from the series, you feel like you have been betrayed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it this series too for the topics, and 'Spencer Reed' is a peculiar character but is one of my favorites of the series too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting, when I read 12 seasons i was "D: " but if it only has 12 episodes every seasons.... maybe I will try to watch it

    ReplyDelete
  4. sound interesting! the character of Speencer Reed caught my attention, I will try to watch it

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really sounds interesting. I like series like those so I will try to watch it!

    ReplyDelete