Friday 14 October 2016

Pets: my cats and dog

Hi everyone!
Today we choose to talk about pets. Yes!! I think animals are a essential part of my life, I used to live with a lot of animals in Queule, and I loved it, but now I have no pets in my house in Santiago, is sad for me. But I will talk about the more important pets in my life, the majority are cats, I love felines.

Romina
The first was Monin, I have no pictures about this cat, but he lived with me for five years around. He came to my life when I was six, I don't remember how he arrived, but he was loving, playful, and a wonderful cat. I shared my food with him xD I used to give him my yogurt, my bread, my lollipop, etc. He used to go with me partway to the school (I had to walk kilometers to go to the school), and when I returned to the house, he used to wait for me in the gate. One day, he went with me to the school, and when I returned, he was no waiting for me. He had gone, and never go back. I don't know what happens with he, but I suppose he was persue by a dog. That was a sad day.
Kitten

The second is Romina. My grandfather gave me Romina one day... that I don't remember, but was almost six years ago. She was a crazy cat, she used to sleep over my stomach, and I couldn't move. We used to play with a lot of things, sometimes she gave me some gifts (birds or mouse). Then she became pregnant and I played with all of them. Romina died last year.





The last was Chiquitín, it was a dog, a little dog. My dog's aunt had five puppies, and I wanted one to take care of the house. When I saw the puppies, I look the smallest, he looked sick and helpless, and I chose him, that's the reason why I called him: Chiquitín. The best choice. That happened when I was 9. He was cheerful, happy, loving and playful. He used to go always with me to the beach, to run, to play, to walk, to sing, etc. He was a faithful friend, he was with my when I was sad, when I was angry, he never let my, I loved him. But when I came to Santiago, he became sick, until he died. I don't know if it was by sadness, but I miss him, every time I go to Queule, I remember when we used to run, and we felt free.

With this last picture I remember Chiquitín, we used to see the grow dark, together. 



4 comments:

  1. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that's so saad, you just broke my heart with this, but now you have a lot of memories of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hillary
    I have a lot of memories with my cats too.
    And I liked that you owned cats and a dog, because people usually like one or another. They're both great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sad story D': poor chiquitin :'c

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was a beautiful and sad story :'c
    I also love animals, especially felines

    ReplyDelete