Friday 7 October 2016

Frutillar and Chiloé!

Hi folks!
 Last semester I wrote about a band that I like (Arkona), and I described how was the concert in 2015 (I think it was the best concert, if you want to know more about this band, you can visit my post http://hillaryz.blogspot.cl/2016/06/a-band-i-like-apkoha.html ), so today I'm going to talk about the best holiday I've ever had: the travel to Chiloé. 


'Teatro de los Lagos'

It was in February 2010, when I was thirteen. We were four in the car: my dad, my mom, my half-sister and I. We wanted to go to Chiloé for two weeks, but we turn to Frutillar many hours because my mom wanted to meet this place, and it was amazing. Frutillar has wonderful places with incredible sceneries, like the theatre, the lake, the volcano, the trees, etc. It was the first time that I went to Frutillar, and I would like to go back. I took some pictures, here are many of them.




Transbordador
Then we continued our travel, and after many hours, we arrived to Puerto Montt. We cross the ''Canal de Chacao'' in a ferry or ''transbordador''.
We continued in our travel and finally, we arrived in Quellón, where we saw beautiful scenery. We went to craft fairs, and the ''Hito Cero'', where the Carretera Panamericana ends, and another places that at now I don't remember, but I think all was amazing.
Hito Cero

My half-sister and I
Craft fair


Incopulli














 It was an unforgettable experience. I would like to go to Chiloé again.
I hope you have a nice weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. ohhh!! I've always wanted to go to Chiloé for your history and landscapes, the pictures are amazing... I hope you can go to Chiloé again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That amazing holiday! You visited many beautiful place.
    I would like to visit Chiloé too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Chiloé must be beatiful. When I see your pictures I realize that it is. I hope you to come back there soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your pictures, I think that is a beautiful place and is better if you are there looking the different landscapes. I hope that you can go to Chiloé again!! (and you take me with you xd).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go to Chiloe again too, I've been there twice but for a very short time...if I go again I'll visit the places you mentioned

    ReplyDelete