Friday 6 May 2016

Forensic Anthropology: the presentation

Hi guys:
I'm here today (again), like all fridays. This time I have to write about the english oral presentation related with my career. This is the reason why I chose: Forensic Anthropology.

When the teacher said that we had to make a presentation about a theme related with our career, I thought in the speciality that I want, and I chose forensic anthropology because I want to share the importance of this for the community: to know what happens, specially in period of military dictatorship, and how people died. The truth give peace to the family's victims. 

This week was terrible, I had a lot of work to do, so I prepared it the last weekend, and I practice about ten minutes every day, trying to remember all the important things. For me all is important, but I had to present in less than five minutes. 
In the presentation, of course I was nervous. I'm very shy and I don't like to speak in public, my volume is very low and I stutter :C is terrible! But this topic is about something that I love, and finally I could present. 
I enjoyed other presentations, like bioarchaeology and marine archaeology, they are related with anthropology and expositions were very interesting. 
Happy friday, I hope you have a good weekend. 
Regads.

3 comments:

  1. I liked your presentation, it was great, I was too nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a little creepy but very entertainment!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a little creepy but very entertainment!! xD

    ReplyDelete