Friday 13 May 2016

The beautiful Switzerland

Hi everyone!
It's Friday! yes! Today I'm going to talk about a place I would like to visit. Is very difficult to choose one of a hundred places, because they depends on the reason that I want to visit: for working, for living, for a holiday, etc. But today I chose a place to visit in holiday: Switzerland, I put some pictures about this country to you see how beautiful is it.


I think this country is a combination of nature, modernity and past, with wonderful places that gives you peace, calm, and keep away your stress. I would like to go to the alps, to climb the mountains, run through the grass, row on a boat through the lakes, eat a lot of chocolate :3 and many of things that I would like to do here.
Picture of switzerland alps: 
Picture of switzerland chocolate:

 And also have different cultures to know, related with Celts. I would like to know more about a lost culture: Gaul. I knew about they because a Swiss band I listen, called Eluveitie, speaks about this culture, who were dominated by Roman Empire.
Picture about Druids, a culture who lived in Switzerland.
This picture is about Eluveitie, the folk metal Swiss band that speaks about Gaul. They write the letter related with the mythology, the quotidian life and the domination of Gauls. For example, a song called: A rose for Epona, talk about the goddess of fertility, represent by a horse.
 Picture about Epona.
So, that's all that I have to say by today, I hope one day go to Switzerland! If you had gone, please, give me some information about more places to visit here.
Have a nice and relaxing weekend.
Bye guys.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Switzerland but I'd like to. I really like the way you have connected the place, history and music

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary this place are beautiful, I like the environment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Switzerland is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the chocolate are my favorite thing of Switzerland xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. the chocolate are my favorite thing of Switzerland xD

    ReplyDelete