Friday 8 April 2016

Me and my shadow

Hi everyone:
It's the first time that I use a blog, and I don't know what to do.
Well... I'll tell you some little things about me. My name is María, I'm 19, and I'm studying Anthropology at 'Universidad de Chile', it is my second year, and I hope specialize in Physical Anthropology (I want to play with bones jajaja) . I like the music, specially classical and metal. I read a lot, and now that I'm in the university, even more, but I love the black novels, police and gothic themes.
That's all that I have to say by now.
I hope you'll fine.  Bye guys.

I leave this image from my favourites authors.

7 comments:

  1. Hellou Maria, that it is an interstest picture, sorry but Who are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eduardo, they are Edgar Allan Poe and Howard Phillips Lovecraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna play whit bones tooooooooo xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria! I just have a question ajaja you are in second year in anthropology?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the picture is awesome :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. maria i like your picture is amazing.

    ReplyDelete