Friday 15 April 2016

Memories

Hello blogger:
This time I'm not going to write about anthropology, music or books, this is about a picture that remind me very good memories. Watching the picture that my english's teachers show in class, I remember one of my favourite photography.
 This picture was taken by my head teacher, Patricia, when I was thirteen years old in 2010, I don't remember if it was in November or December. I like the photography because it shows all the class members. Yes! We were only five members! 
In order of appearance from right to left, Guillermo, me (María), Suelen, Laura and David. We were a very united group. That was the last day we were together in the school, and we had to take the photography to the school yearbook. So we decided go to a typical place in my town, called 'El Mirador', were you can look at the estuary, and the Treke Island.
I like this place because the climate and the nature is comfortable. If you look behind the group, you will see a lot of trees, the sea, and the Queule river. It is an amazing place, were you live calm and safe.
Seeing this photo gives me great nostalgia, now we are so far away, and studing different careers.
But we don't know the fortunes of destiny.
I hope you enjoy this another picture, taken the same day but we do not appear in that.





2 comments:

  1. you look the same that now xDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria I like your picture, your class is very young :O, I hope your fine :)

    ReplyDelete