Saturday 11 June 2016

Pieces of dreams

Hello bloggers: PLEASE, DO NOT COMMENT IN THIS POST

The english teacher give us one topic to talk today: something I'd like to learn. Oh God! that's something too difficult for me to define, because I can't live without learn at least one thing in a day (yes, I really think that, since learn a new word, in my language or other, to a new piece of piano score). In languagues, I would like to learn many: mapuzungun, Sign language, Latin, Ancient Greek (or 'classical greek'), German, French, Egyptian: hieroglyphs, hieratic and demotic, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, and a large etc., but these are more important.

I would like to resume classes of Taekwondo, I used to practice here in the University, and before, in a private classes that I have paid in ATA (American Taekwondo Association), but now my schedule doesn't coincide with classes, but I hope to return soon, because with this I keep active and I can channel my energies towards something productive. I hope some day practice more martial arts like: karate, jiu jitsu, muay thai, and maybe, capoeira. 
In instruments, I would like to learn to play Hurdy Gurdy,  this is an stringed instrument originated in Europe in the Medieval Age. I like the sound of the strings and the way it needs to be played, but here, in Chile, is very difficult to get, and it's very expensive, so I suffer for this :C
I put a picture of Anna Murphy, ex-member of Eluveitie, playing the hurdy gurdy. 



Also, I would like to take piano lessons because I can play a few songs, but I want a guide to learn me the technique and theoretical part, and thus raise the level of difficulty with professional support, to avoid injury.
 

I've never taken singing lessons, but I'd like to learn lyrical singing because I want to improve on the high notes, learn relaxation techniques, breathing, voice impost, among other things, because I love this, I sing before three years and I've never stopped to do this. If some day I follow this path, I will with metal music, complementing guttural and lyrical singing. The people say that I'm good in this, but I'm shy and nervous, that's the reason why I don't tell to all. I prefer sing for me, because nobody but me  know when I made mistakes jajajaja  
I let you some picture about Haggard, a German neo-classical metal musical group who combines classical music and early music with death metal. They use orchestras, guttural, lyrics and clean vocals in a perfect combination with different rythms, creating an interesting atmosphere that takes you into the past. Oh, how I enjoy this!


I recommend listening: ''Awaking The Centuries'' and if you don't like guttural, you can listen the cover: ''Hijo de la luna'' in the album ''Tales of Ithiria'' .

For now, all I have to say is: there are so many things we would like to do, and life is so short for do all these, but I hope you can.
Have a nice weekend.
  

1 comment:

  1. oooh! your interests are very interesting jajaj, we have common topics about we would like to learn! When you (or me) takes class of any area, call me jaja

    ReplyDelete